Aadhaar Card in Chennai
Are you a resident of Chennai and you are in search of Aadhaar Card in Chennai? Then your search definitely ends here because with the advancement of technology now you can apply online for Aadhaar card. If you are not tech savvy or not familiar with the computer and internet, you can go along with your family members to your nearby centers for Aadhaar card in Chennai and enroll yourself through the process below:
Application Procedure to get Aadhaar Card in ChennaiIf you have been settled in Chennai for a long time and will be staying here for the rest of your life as well, you must apply for the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) from Chennai. Here are some essentials you'll need:
Essential documents required for Aadhaar Card in Chennai are:
- Application form for Aadhaar Card
- Your address proof
- Your photo id proof
There are approximately 33 documents for address proof and 18 documents for id proof which are accepted by the UIDAI aadhaar card in Chennai. Some of which are mentioned below.
Documents required for Aadhaar Registration in Chennai:The essential documents that are required for Aadhaar Card registration are your identity proofs and address proofs. The following are the list of address proofs as well as id proofs that are accepted for Aadhaar card:
- Voter ID
- Arms license
- PAN Card
- Photo credit card
- Kissan photo passbook
- Certificate of identity having a photo issued by a Gazetted officer of Group A on letterhead
- NREGS job card
- Ration card or PDS photo card
- Freedom fighter photo card
- Photo bank ATM card
- Government photo ID cards
- Photo ID issued by recognized educational institution
- Pensioner photo card
- Address card having your photo and name issued by the department of posts
- CGHS/ECHS photo card
- Driving license
Some other Address Proofs which are accepted for Aadhaar Registration are as follows:
- Statement of credit card(latest and should not be older than 3 months)
- Water bill(latest bill and should not be older than 3 months)
- Insurance policy
- Electricity bill(latest bill and should not be older than 3 months)
- Post office passbook or account statement
- Lease/ rent/ registered sale agreement
- Property tax receipt(should not be older than three months)
- Land-line telephone bill (should not be older than three months)
- Certificate of address having photo issued by the MLA or MP or by a Gazetted Officer of Group A Reg.
After getting all the documents ready, you can pay a visit to the Aadhaar Card Enrollment Center nearby your place in Chennai. If you want any help in filling in the application form, you can ask the volunteers over there, they can help you out with the process.
At the enrollment center your photograph, finger prints and iris scan will be taken on the spot, which are a part of the procedure and are required for feeding into the database.
At the center you will also get an acknowledgement in the form of a temporary slip in which your enrollment number will be given.
Finally by checking your documents your details will be confirmed and if all the information is accurate, you will get an Aadhaar number which will be dispatched at your address.
Aadhaar Card Centers in ChennaiPresently there are 2 Enrollment Centers for Aadhaar card in Chennai:
- T. Nagar
Address: Karvy Data Management Services Ltd.
33/1, Venkataraman Street, T. Nagar, Chennai, 600017
- G1. Swathi Court Number 22
Address: Vijayaraghava Road, Chennai, 600017
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 11