PAN Card in ChennaiPAN (Permanent Account Number) Card is an important document issued by the income tax department of India.
It can be obtained by filling form 49A, attaching address proof and identity proof and submitting them to the PAN Card office in Chennai with a requisite fee.
Payment can be made either by cheque, demand draft, credit card/debit card or net banking.
Ways of Obtaining PAN Card in Chennai:There are three ways of getting Pan Card in Chennai:
- Visit the Office:
Visit the Pan Card Office in Chennai with correctly filled Form 49A, address proof, identity proof and the requisite fee in form of cheque or demand draft.
- Online Registration:
Log on to the official website of income tax department and fill Form 49A online. On submission, you will get an acknowledgement containing a 15-digit number. Save this acknowledgment and take a print out of it. Complete the acknowledgement by affixing a recent, colored photograph and signing at the relevant places and send to the Income tax office along with requisite fee, identity and address proofs. Payment can be made either by credit card/debit card or net banking as well.
- PAN Card Agents:
Fill Form 49A and provide the necessary documents and fee to the PAN Card agent and leave rest of the hard work to him.
Now when you know how to get Pan Card in Chennai, there are few more things to bring into your knowledge.
Documents Required for Getting PAN Card:
To get a Pan Card in Chennai you need to have one of the following documents with you:
Documents as address Proof:
- Voter I-Card
- Driving License
- Matriculation Certificate
- Bank Account
- Water Bil
- The Order of Property Tax Assessment
- An Address Certificate signed by a MLA/MP/ Gazetted Officer/Municipal Councillor.
Documents as Identity Proof:
- Driving License
- Telephone Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Bank Account
- Employer's certificate
- Address certificate signed by a Gazetted Officer/ MLA/MP/ Municipal Councillor
Do’s & Don’ts while filling the PAN Application:
- Always mention correct Pin Code of the place.
- Always mention full name and not initials, even for the middle name and surname.
- Even if the applicant is a married woman, she needs to give father’s name in the application form not husband’s name.
PAN Card Agents in Chennai:Here is a list of PAN Card Agents in present in Chennai:
- Srivastva Associates: T. Nagar
- Elakiya PAN Services: Pallavaram
- Excel One Consulting Services: Chrompet
- Chandrasekar Pan Card Consultants: Madipakkam
- Asian PAN Card Services: Mount Road
- Fast PAN Card Service: Royapettah
- Anushka Enterprises: Mount Road
- Perfect Consultancy: Poonamallee
- Laxmanan Passport & Pancard Consultant: Kodambakkam
- Sairam PAN Car Services: Nerkundrum
- Devika Raj Tax Consultancy: Kotturpuram
- Leon Pan Card Services: Jafferkhanpet
- GRK Associates: Palavakkam
- Ever Friendly Glow Consultancy: Villivakkam
- Shree Guru Ganesh Investment Services: Pammal
For a detailed list of Pan Card Agents in Chennai, Click here.
Address of the PAN Card Office in Chennai:
UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Ltd
45, Justice Basheer Ahmed Building
Second Line Beach
Contact at: 044-25341224/25341356/25341265
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com