Vijaya Hospital in Chennai
Vijaya Hospital is the flagship unit of the Vijaya trust and was started in the year 1972.
The hospital has a total capacity of 360 beds and has 9 operating theatres.
MCI, Madras University and National council of education has recognized Vijaya Hospital for Post graduate studies.
Specialties at Vijaya Hospital include:
- General Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Psychiatry & Psychology
- Vascular Surgery & Endovascular Science
- Cardiology & Cardiothoracic Surgery
- ENT Surgery
- General & Laparoscopic Surgery
- Intensive Care Medicine
Vijaya Hospitals diagnostic and medical support services features some of the state of art diagnostics and therapeutic modalities available in healthcare today. The complete range of imaging services and procedures maintain a high quality as expected by physicians and patients.
Some other diagnostic support services are:
- MR Cholangio pancreatography(MRCP)
- Functional imaging
- Seizure and Cardiac protocols
- Diffusion and Perfusion studies
- MR Urography and Myelography
- MR Angiography: Cardiac, Cerebral, Cervical and Renal
- MR Mammography
- MR Lymphangiography
- Multi-slice CT Scan with dual energy capability which can differentiate composition of renal stones
- High resolution coronary angiography, renal angiography and peripheral angiography.
- Virtual Colonoscopy
- Virtual Bronchoscopy
- Low radiation dose protocol for pediatric age groups
- Radiation dose monitoring
- Colour Doppler
- Antenatal Studies
- Routine Abdominal Scanning
- Digital Radiography
- Bone Densitometer
- Bed Side - Mobile Radiography
- Stress Tests
- Video Endoscopy
- Neuro Lab (EEG/EMG/EP
Get the List of Hospitals Here.